For our February special we decided on a delicious mini treat – a chance for you to take some time and space for a DATE NIGHT SELFIE… and its almost cheaper than a pizza (and a lot less fattening)!
So, put your feet up, grab a face cloth and some warm water and you will already by half way to your very own DIY Facial.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A bowl of warm water
- A face cloth and or sponge
- Hand towel
- Your Elixir Fusion Selfie Facial Pack
- Good music/your favourite Netflix series/enjoy the sound of silence
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Using Elixir Fusion Gel Cleanser apply to skin (damp or dry). This can also be used around the eye area as an eye make-up remover. Cleanse face then remove cleanser with sponge/face cloth and pat your skin dry with your hand towel.
- Using Elixir Fusion Multi Active Enzyme Exfoliator. Apply liberally to your whole face (except the eye area). Gently massage over face using small circular movements for around 1-2 minutes. Wet your fingertips and continue massage for a few more seconds. Remove with a warm face cloth/ sponge.
- Using Elixir Fusion Harmonising Oil – apply liberally (or conservatively depending on how dry/combination your skin is). Slowly massage the oil into your skin for 2-5 minutes. Take care to breathe deeply whilst massaging and relax. Watch the video below to find out how to get the most out of your massage. Leave oil to soak in, do not remove.
- Apply Elixir Fusion Derma Gel as a mask.
For a thirsty skin! Use a liberal amount to coat the skin. Do not rub in but rather let the mask soak into your skin naturally. Leave it on overnight.
For an oily/combination skin. Apply a slightly thinner coating than above. Do not rub in but rather let the mask soak in naturally. Leave for 10-15minutes and remove with a warm cloth or sponge.
- Make a date with yourself to repeat the above – soon with remaining products!