LATEST UPDATE ON ELIXIR FUSION:
- Elixir Fusion is open for business. Order online, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via appointment at head office.
- The head office will be open on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (Depending on production needs so call first if you want to pop past to arrange a time and we will make sure we are there to meet you).
- We will be available via cell phone on the other days for emergencies that cannot wait for a Tuesday- Thursday. Our work cell number is: 0640410139
- You and/or your clients are welcome to shop directly from us but should call first to avoid disappointment.
- ALL orders have to be paid in full before delivery.
Elixir Fusion focuses on enhancing the natural processes of the skin, allowing the pure essential oils to accelerate cell renewal, improve lymph drainage, and increase circulation and efficient oxygen and nutrient delivery to the skin cells. The result is a range of more than 60 highly effective products suited to all skin types and available to salons, spas and individual clients.
“We believe in a simple, gentle and more natural approach to skincare. Pure Essential oils penetrate deeply into the skin, stimulating the skin to create its own balance”
Artificial fragrances – With the beauty of what nature provides in pure essential oils these products rely purely on natural fragrances.
Artificial colourants – Botanical extracts can vary in colour depending on each crop harvested. This may result in a slight variation to our end products as we do not use artificial colourants.
Harmful chemicals – Percentages of ingredients used can have a major effect on whether an ingredient is harmful or helpful. Elixir Fusion takes great care to keep percentages in our formulations to international standards that are deemed acceptable. Our products are safe to use on sensitive skins.
Parabens – All our products are paraben free. Elixir Fusion products are preserved by phynoxyethenol and ethylhexglycerine…… We use preservatives at 0.4% in a formulation. The European acceptable percentage for these preservatives is 1%
Animal testing – None of our products are tested on animals and we endeavor to ONLY use vegetable based ingredients in all our products. The plant kingdom offers us such riches to enhance our skin, there is no need to sacrifice animals.