Free 100ml Equalizing toner… when you purchase a combination of the following products
- 50ml Day Cream
- 250ml Cleanser
When we move into our new packaging we will be discontinuing the Hydrating and Balancing Toner. These will be amalgamated into the Equalizing Toner. The action of each of the toners is so similar that we would like to make it easier for you to only have to choose one! We have taken the Lavender Essential oil from the Balancing toner and the Geranium oil from the Hydrating toner and combined them to create the Equalizing toner. Lavender and Geranium oils are all about balance, thus making them a perfect combination for balancing your skin!
SIX GOOD REASONS TO TONE
- It shrinks pores. After cleansing your skin, you have warmed up your pores. With Elixir’s spritz toners you immediately shrink the pores keeping your skin in good working order.
- It gives your skin pH balance. Elixir’s cleansers are already balanced due to the fact that there is less than 1% surfactant in them. The essential oils are in themselves balancing and with toner you are giving your skin another layer of essential oils.
- It adds a layer of protection. As toner helps close pores and tighten cell gaps after cleansing it also reduces the penetration of environmental contaminants into the skin.
- It moisturizes. Water hydrates the skin – yes even oily skin. Our toners are humectants, which means that they help to bind moisture to the skin.
- Makes all your products last longer. Once you have toned your skin, pat dry lightly with some toner remaining. This will help your moisturizer glide on more easily – so you will need less!
- It refreshes skin. Toner can also be used in lieu of washing your skin when it’s oily or dirty. It will leave your skin revitalized, even when you’re on-the-go.
PRICE INCREASE IS HERE
We are sure you will all agree Elixir has been ultra conservative with our increases in order to do our best to protect your pockets!
PLEASE NOTE: New prices take effect as of 1st March 2017.
BODY BUFFET PARTIES
For those of you who would like to introduce Elixir to your friends give us a call. Buffet Hosts get products to the value of 10% of sales made at their buffet.
As many of you have already experienced our Facial buffets we thought it might be a little less daunting (and quicker) to host a Body Buffet. At a Body buffet, you and your friends can ‘play’ with scrubs and rubs with some face product samples on the side. Interested? Call us for details or speak to your salon stockist.
Give us a call. We love feedback from you – good or bad we want to hear.
Warm and fragrant regards
The Elixir Team